Hello families! We have a normal rehearsal on Saturday, 9:30-11:00 AM. Suggested practice spots...
- American Fiddler's Hoedown
- first three selections from Fiddler on the Roof
- Saturday Night Waltz (reviewing what we covered last week)
After rehearsal, please stay for our Christmas party! 11:15-12:15 or so. It is not required, of course, but it will be a lot of fun and a great way to get to know each other. NUYS and NUYCO will be combined.
- Bring an appropriate wrapped white elephant gift. No need to buy anything - just your junk that could be someone else's treasure.
- You are welcome to bring a snack/treat/protein offering to share. Especially protein offerings! Cheese and crackers, nuts, sausages, meatballs, etc. Otherwise it could turn into a sugar-fest! This is not necessary, only if you would like. One NUYCO member asked about any allergies last week - I know we have a peanut allergy in NUYCO, but the party is combined with NUYS and I'm not sure about their allergies. There will be lots of options. Bring whatever you have on hand or would like to share.
- We will eat, do the white elephant gift exchange, and play a game or two. You are welcome to leave at any point, or not attend if you are unavailable.
See you on Saturday! As always, please fill out the attendance form below if you will be gone. This is much more reliable than texting me ... but I will accept that as well! We just like to know who to expect. :)