Quick Reminders and Big Announcements:
- Music folders will be turned in after the concert. With the rental music, we need 100% of those folders returned on time!
- Wear formal concert attire. To the rehearsal too. That way we can take pictures. Maybe the pictures will be better than last time. (I would love to have a volunteer photographer.)
- We have extra Smith's gift cards that haven't been sold. They are $100; you can use them in the store, at the pharmacy, at the gas pump, but not for online grocery pickup. Cash or check only. We will have them in the lobby at the concert. Thank you for your support!
- I have posted the concert program online for early perusal. There will be QR codes for it at the concert.
- We will not have rehearsal next week (We can call March 6 our spring break) to give us time to switch out folders, mail off rental music, etc, and also because.....
- Our FINAL CONCERT DATE has been changed. This just happened TODAY. The concert will be Monday, May 17th, at Box Elder High School. Our rehearsals for this concert will be March 13, 20, and 27; April 3 (early), 10, 17 and 24; and May 1, 8, and 15 with the concert on the 17th at 7 pm.
Date: Saturday, 27 February 2021Time: 3:30 pm (ending time - about 4:45 pm)Location: Mount Logan Middle School, 875 N 200 E, Logan UT 84321
Schedule for the day:
Setup: 11:00 amNUYS On-Stage Rehearsal: 11:30 am to about 1:45 pmNUYCO On-Stage Rehearsal: 2:00 to 3:00 pmVolunteer check-in & ushers arrive 2:15 pmAudience seating begins: 2:30 pmCall time for the concert: 3:00 pmCONCERT: 3:30 pm