22 January 2021


Just a note to let you know we are watching the weather. We will make a decision early in the morning if we decide to cancel the rehearsal, and we will notify you through email and also via remind. 

If we do decide to go ahead with rehearsal, please know that your safety is important to us and if you do not feel comfortable coming, please let us know so we don't worry about you!

For now, we have not decided one way or another. We will wait to see what it looks like. 


Julie Gardner | NUYS Managing Director

No comments: