20 January 2017


We are watching road conditions and weather and will let you know early tomorrow morning whether or not we decide to cancel rehearsal. 

(Note: We will only send text messages if we decide to cancel. If we decide to go ahead with rehearsal, only an email will be sent.)

Any feedback or reports on conditions in your area are welcome and will be considered as we make this decision. Please send them by replying to this email.

If we do run rehearsal, please come only if you feel safe.



he website is a 
​searchable ​
​ where​
ll group emails are posted
And be sure to use our ​Attendance Form​ to let us know if you are arriving late, leaving early, or missing a rehearsal.

No comments: