Our illustrious oboe player spoke with the best percussionist at Weber High, and SHE IS COMING this Saturday. We just need one or two more. How about it, folks? Let's make this work!
If you took Flying J packets, be sure to bring them back this Saturday, April 4th is the deadline. If you are interested in the great Flying J deals with this but your child didn't take a packet, please contact Naomi Miles at 435.723.7617.
There's still time to support this fundraiser. It's a great deal, and it will earn us money so we can purchase much-needed music! Thank you for your support.
Normal with treats (promise of treats might get us more percussionists).
We will begin this week's rehearsal at 8:00 a.m. Call time is 7:45 a.m. Thank you for being on time!
Keep practicing the following:
Do not worry about practicing the Grieg "Hall of the Mountain King" - we are choosing something else to combine with LYCO on. That one was a bit too ambitious for them! We'll play it again another time. I'll be collecting it at the next rehearsal.
- Intermission - 10 Minutes
- Lord of the Dance
- Dvorak Scherzo
Upcoming Calendar Reminders:
- Here's hoping all the people on tour had a great time!
- Very Very Very Important Rehearsal: Saturday, April 4th, 8:00 to 11:00, Call time 7:45 am (note earlier time) Sectionals at the beginning - be on time
- No Rehearsal for Spring Break: Saturday, April 11th (We May Add this rehearsal back in depending on how things go April 4th, so practice hard, not hardly)
- Very Very Very Important Rehearsal: Saturday, April 18th, 8:00 to 11:00, Call time 7:45 am (note earlier time)
- Extra Rehearsal: Thursday, April 23rd from 4-6 p.m. Call time 3:45 pm, ACYI
- Spring Concert: Friday, April 24th at 7:00 p.m. Call time 6:15, BEHS
Just a reminder: if you will not be attending a rehearsal, or will be leaving early or coming late, please contact me at 435.723.8262 or reply to this email. Thank you in advance for your courtesy! I try to make it very easy to provide notification, and I have been impressed with everyone's communication skills this year! You are wonderful.