Are we excited? :)
Before you come:
- Eat Breakfast!
- Food! Bring your own lunch to keep you going to the end of the concert.
- Water Bottle. Please no sticky drinks with your lunch!
- Your music. All music with folders will be turned in at the concert.
- All your concert attire (either in a bag or wearing it!)
- Arrive at Mountain Crest High School, Hyrum, 10 am
- Rehearsal 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Change, eat, prepare for the concert 12:30 to 1:30 pm
- (Chamber Orchestra on stage 12:30 to 1:30 pm)
- Call time for the concert 1:30 pm
- If you are not on stage, please join the audience
- Chamber Orchestra on stage first, 2:00 pm
- Haydn is first on our list, strings, oboes and French horns
- Everyone else takes the stage for Bruch, Russian Christmas Music, and Sleigh Ride
Please help break down the stage, load percussion equipment, and clean up after the concert.
Concert attire has been discussed. Please be sure to remember your black bow tie, guys! Black black black. Here is the concert dress page on the website.
PS: Shameless plug. The Cache Symphony also has a concert this Saturday, 7:00 pm, at the Morgan Theater on the USU campus. Mr Dunn, Valerie (our adult volunteer French horn player) and I are all in this concert. It's going to be pretty cool! Here is the info: