07 February 2014

Monitoring Weather

Please note that we are monitoring the weather and will cancel rehearsal tomorrow if necessary. We will make the decision before 7 am, and I will start by sending an email at 7 am and **only if rehearsal is canceled** I will also send text messages to or call everyone (whatever you marked on your participant form).

As of now, the weather (except in Cache Valley) is dry, but a lot could happen overnight. 

See ya tomorrow, maybe.


No comments: