This is Julie Gardner, Managing Director of Lincoln Youth Symphony. For previous emails (or to read this one in another location), see the Lincoln Youth Symphony Blog, our Weekly Rehearsal Report, here.
Thank you for a wonderful concert and a gratifying season!
- Our concert last Friday was wonderful! Thank you for all your effort and time, and extra driving. You worked hard this year, and we all grew a lot!
- If you did not turn in your music (I haven't sorted it yet, but you know if you didn't turn it in), please get it to me somehow -- and soon. I live at 2800 S 1200 W, Perry, UT 84302. Or call me. Or email me. It is so much easier to file everyone's music at once instead of filing it piece-meal! Thank you in advance for your help with this.
- As soon as I have solid information on next year's calendar, I'll send it. If you have friends that might be interested please let me know so I can send the information to them also!
- Thank you for your extra time at the end of the concert so we could take photos. When I get them, I will share them. Thank you to Mr. Wood for so graciously taking those photos for us!
- I you ordered the photo at Abravanel Hall, I will let you know as soon as I receive it (they haven't come yet), and we will make delivery arrangements!
Please be on the alert for an email about one more fundraiser... We'll keep you apprised as soon as we know!
Please contact me with any questions: Julie Gardner, 435.723.8262, or check out the calendar on the website here.